Best Cat Toys for Exercise: Get them Moving
Cats can be affectionate, playful, and comforting, as well as relatively low maintenance. Many enjoy playing, pouncing, running and chasing around. Playtime gives them an outlet for their energy. In addition, it helps with mental and physical stimulation, satisfying their instinctual hunting drive. Cats have curious minds and chase objects they find unusual like simple thread, yarn, balls, or slippers. These household items may not be the best cat toys for your pet.
Still, pet owners should be careful as household items may cause harm to cats and other pets. A better idea is to have a plentiful number of cat-appropriate toys for playtime. Interactive cat toys may be the a great option for motivating your cat’s playtime. A few examples of the best cat toys are laser chasers and fluffy teasers. These toys will grab their attention and get them moving. Many cats prefer these interactive toys.
Interactive cat toys are not just designed for play. They also provide mental and physical stimulation, which makes for a happy and healthy cat. Below we look at three of the best cat toys to choose from for your little furbabies.
USB Powered 3-in-1 Laser Cat Toy with Beartwo Red Light Exercise Chaser Toys & a Mini Flashlight
- A multifunctional cat toy with three working modes – this laser cat toy consists of a bright red dot that makes cats crazy enough to chase it. The UV light makes this toy a counterfeit money detector, and can also be used as a mini flashlight.
- USB-powered – This toy can be charged via USB, which enables it to get charged anywhere with a USB connector. There’s a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to three hours max of use time; no more worrying about running out of batteries.
- Compact and Portable Design – It is convenient to bring since it easily fits in your pocket just like a pen.
- Safe and Durable – It is made of stainless steel that makes it ultra durable and comfortable. USB Powered 3-in-1 Laser Cat Toys, Beartwo Red Light Exercise Chaser Toys & Mini Flashlight, Perfect Cat Funny Toys, Pet Command Training Tools with Special Gift are made from non-toxic lightweight but durable materials.
- Strong and flexible string – This laser pointer can expand as long as 39 inches for extra bounce and fun.
- Rechargeable – No spending money on batteries.
- 3-in-1 use – The laser is not just a pointer, but a flashlight, and cat chaser built in one product.
- Chasing without reward – Cat chasing a moving light and never catching their prey.
- Over-stimulate- Chasing a red dot continuously may make your kitty anxious. Your cat may prefer a physical toy to play with.
Laser Pointer for Cats Interactive Toy Pet Catch Exercise the LED Light Cat Training Tool By Avolare
- Great for Cats and Dogs – This can keep your pet busy for hours chasing this laser pointer
- LED Features – The LED light does not interfere with the pets’ eyes, so they are safe from blindness. It also comes handy as a flashlight.
- Increase interaction without harming the eyes – This laser satisfies cats’ need to stalk, attack, and chase a ‘prey’ without harming their eyes.
- 2-in-1 laser pointer- This serves not only as an interactive cat toy but also as a flashlight in dark places.
- Not rechargeable – The laser pointer is battery-operated.
- Makes cats anxious – This one is a common disadvantage among laser light toys. It can cause cats anxiety or a consistent negative mood when played too often since they “fail” to catch their “light” prey.
Pet Cat Catch the LED Light Pointer Interactive Exercise Toys Command Light Training Tools
- Range about 5 meters – Its pointer has an optimal projection range of about 5 meters which is suitable for indoor use.
- Handy features – It comes in just the right size, which makes it more handy and convenient to bring anywhere.
- LED Features – The LED light is not harmful to use, and it does not cause pet blindness. It can be used as a flashlight.
- Serves as an alternative exercise – This additional physical exercise supports healthy weight.
- Portable – You can easily put it in your pocket. Its pack adds little weight or bulk.
- Fun-You’ll enjoy watching your cat’s antics chasing after the laser.
- Performance – Many uses but no rechargeable features.
- Could make your cat anxious and even cause it to behave badly – This pointer may trigger anxiety, which could lead to your cat being irritable, anxious, or moody. When agitated, they may act out with undesirable behaviors.
Choosing the best cat toys for exercise should be based on what your pet enjoys.
Laser pointers designed for cats are safe when used properly. When choosing a good-quality laser pointer, you should consider durability and ease of use. The three laser pointers designed for cats we mentioned in this article, the USB Powered 3-in-1 Laser Cat Toy with Beartwo Red Light Exercise Chaser Toys & a Mini Flashlight is a great choice. It has 3-in-1 feature; a laser pointer, a cat chaser for exercise, and a flashlight. You can be sure that this is truly one of the best cat toys. It’s worth your hard-earned money.